Sign up for our upcoming Corporate Sustainability Collaborative Quarterly Meeting below, or see the full Google Calendar of community events:
March 5 : Strong Nonprofit – Business Partnerships
We’re better together. Stronger partnerships between businesses and nonprofits are essential to tackle the environmental and strategic challenges before us. Achieving this requires a common understanding on both sides of the partnership about capacity and roles.
Join CSC at the Q1 luncheon to hear from a panel of nonprofit and business corporate citizenship professionals for a moderated discussion about best practices and case studies in building meaningful and healthy partnerships.
- Kris Carico, CEO of SOLVE
- Tony Arnell, Managing Director of EarthShare Oregon
- Mary Moerlins, Corporate Citizenship Manager, NW Natural
Thursday, March 5 – SOLD OUT
11:30 am – 1:30 pm
Energy Trust of Oregon
Megawatt and Kilowatt Conference Rooms
421 SW Oak St #300, Portland, OR 97204
$20 ticket includes entrance to sessions and lunch.
This event is currently sold out!
Join the waitlist for Strong Nonprofit Business Partnerships here.
Save the Date for our 2020 Quarterly Meetings
- March 5, 2020: Strong Nonprofit – Business Partnerships – SOLD OUT
- April: Earth Month!
- June 4, 2020: Summer Event
- September 3, 2020: Fall Event
- December 3, 2020: Winter Networking Event
Legend: CSC Events; Other Events
Do you have an topic idea for one of our Quarterly Meetings or outings? Send us an email with your idea and contact information!