At our last meeting we learned about the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and how they fit into the larger world of investing and reporting. We also heard how two local businesses, Portland Roasting and Portland Hawthorne Hostel, have used the SDGs to shape their sustainability goals and staff engagement.
At this meeting, we’ll dig into a handful of the goals that are most applicable to Portland businesses and the work CSC members do. Sign up for lunch and the workshop here…
You’ll be able to choose the SDG that most interests you, and join a small group conversation to discuss:
- Where do you have influence?
- Where can you take action?
- What are key takeaways you can implement?
If you’d like to learn more about the SDGs that we’ll be discussing, check out these links:
- Climate Action
- Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Affordable and Clean Energy
- Responsible Consumption and Production
- Good Health and Well Being
- Reduced Inequalities
A $5 RSVP ticket is required to attend, to offset lunch and venue costs.